One thing I’ve been trying to make a practice of more and more in my life is intentional shopping. Putting quality over quantity in my purchasing as well as thoughtfulness has saved me so much time and waste not only in my wardrobe but in the beauty products I purchase. While I’m looking for quality in the product itself, I’m also considering what’s actually IN the product! So many beauty goods are riddled with toxic ingredients and the less of those dirty products I can put on my skin the better. I know it can be so tricky finding nontoxic products and brands that are comparable to your favorites, but girl, I’ve got you covered! 🙂
Today I’m sharing 10 of my favorite nontoxic beauty brands that are worth trying!
1. — I will never use another brow product again! Their has replaced all of my high-end brow products, and I’m in love. They also carry a great range of body, hair and baby products too!
2. — They carry one of my favorite options for natural beauty. It goes on like a dream and looks so beautiful on the skin. You can also grab a sampling of their foundation colors so you know which one to pick before ordering! I was incredibly impressed by the application and wear! I recommend applying with a ! I also love their , it smells divine and adds such a beautiful shine!
3. — Such iconic green packaging! They are typically known for their skincare line, but I have loved trying out their cosmetics too! My favorite is probably their . I’m a sucker for multipurpose products, and I love the way these blend and smell!
4. — Another great option for those of you looking for a great, clean foundation. They have including powders and creams and a good range of coverage options too. I also really like their . SO pretty!
5. — Hands down my favorite nontoxic option! I was first introduced to Lily Lolo through a green beauty subscription service, and I knew after the first time I used the mascara that I would be needing more. Love how this makes my lashes look and love that it’s free of dirty ingredients! They also have a beautiful selection of and some gorgeous too!
6. — For my girls who love shimmer and glow, I’m crazy about their and . It is BEAUTIFUL and so gorgeous for highlighting, using on the eyes, inner corners and even highlighting your shoulders. I’m curious to try their too! Also, their is so good!
7. — Love their simple, everyday ! Their vibe is very minimal and natural and I love it, especially for everyday wear.
8. — Love their and the gorgeous color selection!
9. — I’m a huge fan of lipstick, so when I come across great, natural lipstick options, I’m down! Love their so much, and I’m kinda dying to try some of their !
10. — I really haven’t tried much of their line, but their is GOOD. I’m a huge eye liner fan, and I love a good wing… I was so thrilled to find this option, and it looks so amazing on and wears really beautifully!
Just as a bonus, I put together a simple look wearing some of these products! Check out the details of what I’m wearing below…
Wearing: Foundation – Crunchi in , Brows – 100% Pure in , Shadow & Highlight – Erin’s Faces in , Liner – Zuzu Luxe in , Mascara – Lily Lolo in , Blush – Tata Harper in , Lips – Au Naturale in , honorable mention! Can’t stop wearing this color!
Please feel free to share some of your favorite nontoxic beauty brands in the comments below. I would LOVE to know what you’re loving! xox .