It’s been a weird couple of weeks. Last week, we were snowed in most of the week, which I happened to love even though it changed ALL my plans. I spent my extra time at home hunting down healthy recipes and organizing some of our spaces, including Nova’s room (above) and my closet.
1. I ordered this week and so far we love it. We have been cooking tofu and potatoes to make them crispy (using zero oil). Do you have any favorite recipes?
2. I started shopping for our California trip later this season and found When does that ever happen on the first try? Haha.
3. Love .
4. Looking forward to trying this week.
5. We’ve been planning out our 2018 travels. I’m excited to embrace traveling with Nova in this season of our lives. It’s different, but it’s so inspiring!
6. The for spring?
7. Excited to shoot this weekend.
8. Mustard yellow .
9. Thinking of getting Nova for her first Disney trip. Do you dress up your kids as characters for Disney?
Speaking of Disney, I am sooooo excited to use my new ! I got the confetti one.
10. If you’ve wanted one of those vintage-style bamboo handbags, . And .
Happy Sunday. xx! Helen