Hello, lovelies! We had the sweetest belated Christmas with my family last week, so I am feeling full of good cheer and ready to dive into the new year to make it our best one yet!
1. I spent my Christmas vacation last month using to make Lola a little faux fur coat out of some snow leopard fabric, and it makes me so happy every time she wears it out (you can see the quick version of making the coat on ). I love matching with her (as you can see from above), so it’s so we can be snow leopards together …
2. Sweet little …
3. It was our first trip flying with a toddler that uses a toddler car seat, so was super helpful this week! on multiple trips when she was little, but she’s too big for that now. Anyone have any gadgets they like for flying with toddler car seats?
4. This is genius—I love it!
5. right before we left for our trip, so I can’t wait to get them started this week! Homemade fermented foods are a big goal of mine for 2019.
6. How fun are ?
7. Has anyone else watched Friends From College on Netflix? I loved the first season so much and was just wondering if they were ever doing a second when I saw it in our feed—it’s great!
8. Since I’ve been wearing more brown lately, I decided to get a pair of for my Christmas present and I love them! Super comfy and such a pretty color.
9. This (in Bliss Full) is making my winter days a little brighter—it’s so happy and fun—definitely a little taste of summer for me.
10. Made this recently, and I can’t wait to make more! It tastes so much better than the ones I’ve bought in the store, and while my loaf fell a bit in the oven, it still tasted great and I’m going to try a few tweaks to keep that rise while it bakes. Any other similar recipes I should try?
I was so glad that Lola got to play in the snow during our trip to Pennsylvania last week, and we’ll see if we get a chance to throw some snowballs here in Nashville soon! She’s a little snow bunny for sure … xo. Laura