1. I just ordered a couple of for my home and they’re really great quality and a low price. I’m a fan!
2. We just watched a few new shows. which was OK (I feel like it’s getting a lot of hype but it’s good), which was so good and just hilarious and which is so fun to binge.
3. My outfit is from (they make women’s clothing too). I love their prints! Nova wears all the time.
4. I lovein the color “Nova” (I didn’t even notice that until just now—wow!) It’s my new fave!
5. I just ordered for our bnbs. It’s the little things!
6. Started packing for China. One of our big challenges this time has been finding new stuff to distract Nova on all the long plane rides. is a favorite of ours (it’s our second one). It keep her busy for sooooo long and it’s always nice to find kids stuff that’s well designed.
7. There’s so much cute stuff on Madewell right now (not that I can buy any of it—lol). are calling for me and you know . This is . This is .
8. I’ve been deep cleaning our home this week and it’s a little boring (but still happy I’m doing it!). Do you have any podcast recommendations? I’m all caught up on .
9. If you missed my post on batch working, go read it now. It’s completely changed how I use my work days!
10. Loved this printable of on Chris Loves Julia. Wow—super helpful!
P.S. Did you know I have ? Don’t follow unless you like a LOT of house stuff—lol. And be sure you’re following too.
Have a great Sunday! xx – Helen