Hello Lovelies! Last week, Todd and I had a little staycation in town while his parents were here to watch Lola. I always love getting to spend a full 24 hours with him to reconnect and finish a few conversations we’ve tried to start a million times. We even had some rooftop pool action in the mix, so that’s a big for us too! Here’s what else I’m loving lately:
1. This .
2. Ordered for our summer cocktails.
3. Love I wore on our breakfast date last weekend.
4. Definitely considering a cold-brew maker for summer iced coffee! is pretty inexpensive with good reviews, so that may be a good one to try.
5. Not usually much of a rattan person but
6. My mom bought my sister and me for our birthdays this year and it’s such a great item to have on hand in the summer for outdoor picnics or get togethers at a park. It’s such a genius design!
7. Oh man, I really want to make soon!
8. So simple, but are one of the best toys you can give a toddler—there’s so many fun things they can do with them, like put them in and out of baskets, scoop them into different bowls, put them into boxes or containers with a hole cut in the top, and they look cute sitting in a glass jar between play sessions. Just make sure they are past the age of putting everything in their mouth, though (same goes !).
9. Love to teach little kids to put their coats on by themselves (and have fun doing it)!
10. I’ve had a lot of fun lately making different homemade popsicles in our few months. I like to make healthier popsicles that are mostly fruit-based with a little sweetener (and some sneaky greens thrown in are always a ), so let me know if you have a popsicle that’s a hit with you and your family!
It feels like summer is already going by so quickly, so I want to find some ways to slow it down a little and make the most of our favorite season. Any other “summer people” out there?? xo. Laura